Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tom & Mel || A Yates Mill Park Engagement

Tom and Mel are my very dear friends from college, and I could not be more excited that they're getting married next year! While our whole friend group was camping together a couple of summers ago (and before I seriously got MKM in motion), I shot a few impromptu portraits of Mel and Tom and showed them the shots in-camera, saying something like, "See?! When you guys finally get engaged, you have to let me take your engagement photos!" When they started planning a trip down to Durham for the end of October, Mel emailed me to ask, "Were you serious about that?", to which I said, "Of course!" We ended up with a gorgeous, if slightly chilly, afternoon for their session at Yates Mill (since they're not from the Triangle, we just picked the prettiest location!), which Mike and I shot together, and I am so excited to share these images with everyone. I'm even more excited that my wonderful friends are happy together, and can't wait for their wedding next year! More on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment