Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Erika's Disney Princess Bridal Shower || Las Vegas Bridal Shower

My sister is getting married! In honor of her upcoming nuptials, and because she loves Disney so much, I had the pleasure of hosting a Disney Princess-themed bridal shower for her. There were Disney Princess cupcakes, a mimosa bar, many adorable hors d'oeuvres, each guest wore a little token for her favorite Disney Princess, and Princess Aurora herself made an appearance! Congratulations to my little sister! (More on Facebook.)

Cupcakes: Cindy Howell of It's a Piece of Cake
Stationery: Kate Marchetto
Catering: Kate Marchetto, Betty Selig, Sherrae Scott, Loriza Ali

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful bridal shower. Thanks for sharing these pictures here. Seems like all ladies had great fun. I have been invited to my best friend’s bridal shower at one of event space. Will gift her pretty dress in her favourite color.

    ReplyDelete