Monday, May 12, 2014

Rachel || UNC Chapel Hill Senior Portraits

Rachel is a 2014 alumna of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Graduation was just this past weekend, and so I am very excited to share the senior photos I had the pleasure to take of Rachel. The campus was busy and bustling, not only with other graduates (and some fellow photographers!) taking photos and students enjoying the nice weather, but with giant groups of prospective students taking tours, parents, folks throwing frisbees, and general late-in-the-semester college activity. Rachel and I have something special in common--her fiance, Tom, is a Navy man just like Michael. Tom surprised Rachel by coming up from Pensacola to see her graduate, and even though I wasn't there to document that part, I know how it feels, and I hope it made her graduation even more special! Rachel heads out soon to take up a Teach for America teaching position in Kinston, NC, and I wish her all the luck in the world! Enjoy her images below! (More on Facebook.)


No comments:

Post a Comment