Friday, October 11, 2013

The Satterly Family || A North Topsail Beach Family Session

You guys may recognize the Satterly family from Gabby's first birthday party back in the spring--they were all so great to work with for that event that when Gabby's mama, Nikki, asked me how I felt about driving out to North Topsail beach to do a beach session for them, I had no hesitations about saying yes! The beach was super quiet for our Friday afternoon session, and the overcast skies made the light diffuse, even, and dreamy. While we were getting set up, Nikki and Jeff shared with me that they were actually married in the exact same house they had rented for this family vacation! I'm a sucker for nostalgia like that, so it made the shoot feel extra-special for me. I have to admit that I had a really hard time choosing which images to share here because I like so many of them so much! Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do. More on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment