Friday, October 11, 2013

Gretchen || Pullen Park Portraits

Gretchen is a superstar wedding planner in the Raleigh area. Her wedding planning business, RedBird Events, is celebrating its first year in existence, and Gretchen wanted some new photos of herself for her business-versary. Her entire brand springs from her personality, and RedBird events reflect her bubbliness, openness, friendliness, energy, and all-around awesomeness, which is what I hoped to capture in our session at Pullen Park in early September. We had fun goofing around in the park, and sat and chatted for a while afterwards while I ate a watermelon margarita Locopop (I mean, seriously?!). Though I haven't yet had the privilege of working with any RedBird brides, I hope to have the opportunity soon! In the meantime, enjoy a selection of Gretchen's beautiful portraits, and congratulate her on a successful first year in business! More on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment